Estimator / Sales / Customer Service
Descripción del trabajo
Would you like a new career where you get training and have an opportunity to advance? Do you want to stop working crazy hours and have some flexibility in your schedule?
In this role, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a career at Molly Maid, you will bring customers joy and relief, and reward yourself in the process.
Ready to join a company and a team that will support you? Apply today - we’re ready for you!
Prior customer service, sales, cleaning experience or equivalent experience with the ability to learn and provide an electrifying culture is a must!
This job is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and can manage time to effectively to meet deadlines. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about what makes Molly Maid unique including our proven cleaning process, commercial grade equipment and supplies, and our unique culture.
Once you’ve enjoyed the Molly Maid training, you’ll delight customers with our simple and proven sales process and exceptional communication and follow through. You won’t just be an estimator; you’ll be a brand ambassador too!
Full-time. Days. No nights. No weekends. No holidays.
- Proven sales training. Come grow with us!
- Warm leads that reached out to us for our services
- And a COMPANY CAR during the workday so you don’t have to put miles on yours (gas and insurance included)
- Branded comfortable clothing
- A stable and consistent working schedule
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within!
- A fun culture where success is celebrated as a team
If you like working with great people, working as a team, and growing in a career, APPLY NOW!
Benefits & Pay
- Pay range for this position averages $35,000 - $45,000 annually and is dependent on your ability to WOW / delight customers with your professionalism, ability to connect, master of our sales process and ability to convert warm leads to sales. Earn more as you achieve weekly and quarterly performance targets.
- Accrual based time off
- Health Insurance Options
As an estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Price quotes to sell Molly Maid cleaning services - Meet with warm leads in their home and over the phone.
- Communicate with customers in a friendly, positive, and professional manner - Our team members love our customers, and you will too. Show them you care about their home; make a connection and you’ll win.
- Close the loop- We believe the personal relationship is important and that starts with you, the estimator.
This job will be a great fit for you if
- You feel energized when talking with leads and customer in their home and over the phone.
- You enjoy improving professionally, learning about what makes Molly Maid unique, and managing customer expectations.
- You enjoy working with our team to deliver an experience for our customers that they will recommend to their friends and family.
- You take pride in your attention to detail and a job well done.
- You are comfortable with a computer and technology.
- You like knowing that there’s a process for providing great customer service.
- You enjoy meeting and exceeding goals.
Minimum requirements to be considered for sales, estimating, customer service position include:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a satisfactory background check
- Valid South Carolina driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Available to work Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm with an occasional Saturday
- At least 2 years of direct sales experience
Ready for a fresh start where you can be your best? If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
If you meet the requirements for this position, we will schedule you for an interview immediately.
"You are applying to work for a franchise owner of Molly Maid, not MOLLY MAID SPV LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchise owner will be your only employer. Franchise owners are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchise owners. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed."